Deming-Luna County Chamber of Commerce
103 E. Ash St.
P.O. Box 8
Deming, NM 88031
Emails: Literature - firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 Board of Directors
President: Lori Coleman
President Elect: Jim Dye
Vice President: Tyler Benting
Past President: Wade Worrell
David DominquezGeraldine KretekRobert Lampert
Ronald LongRoy Mantei
Ricardo MolinaSusie NolteOly OrtizVicki Telles Ernie Vineyard
Executive Director: Mary M. Galbraith - email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Heading west on I-10 from El Paso/Las Cruces
- Exit 82B - Railroad Blvd at stop sign turn left onto Gold.
- Head south on Gold and at the third traffic light (Gold and Ash) turn left on Ash.
- We are the first building on left across from Courthouse Park.
- Exit 85 - Deming, continue straight,
- Go to the third traffic light and turn left onto Gold Ave.,
- Go to the second traffic light and turn left onto Ash and we're the first building on left across from Courthouse Park.
East on I-10 from Lordsburg, NM/Arizona
- Exit 82 B - Cedar Street
- Stay straight onto US 180/Cedar Street
- Right on Gold Avenue and head south,
- The third traffic light is Gold and Ash. turn left on Ash and we're the first building on left across from Courthouse Park.